A.COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
- 1.Your privacy is very important to us and we have also taken measures to make sure that we tend not to gather more details from you than is needed for us to offer you our services also to protect your account.
- 2.The information which includes, but certainly not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user personal preferences (“Registration Information”) might be obtained while you are user enrollment on the Sites.
- 3.We retain and record details of the users’ activities on the Websites. Details included in these kinds of transactions including, but is not limited to, the categories and specifications of the products, charges and shipment details and any kind of trade legal dispute records (“Activities Information”) is usually collected while sale and purchase transactions are carried out on or facilitated via the Sites
- 4.Every so often, we gather some info regarding our end users and potential users during industry events, trade shows and other functions. The details we might collect at these particular locations may include, still is not restricted to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address (“Event Information”).
- 5. We retain and record data of users' buying and browsing activities on our medium including but is not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. Additionally, we collect statistical information regarding the Sites and site visitors to the Web sites including , but is not limited to, IP addresses, operating system, browser software, software and hardware attributes, unique visitors and number of sessions, pages viewed ( together "Browsing Information" ) .
- 6.Account Information, Registration Details, Activities Information, Browsing Information and Event Information typically relate with online business entities and are collectively identified as business data (“Business Data”). Insofar and solely insofar since they consist of personally identifiable data of living individuals, such type of info are collectively labeled as personal details (“Personal Data”).
- 7.It is helpful for Sites users to give you selected categories of Personal Data and Business Data (as specified during the time of collection). If users tend not to provide any specific or appropriate Personal Data and/or Business Data marked as mandatory, we are probably not able to complete the enrollment process or provide those users with our services or products.
B.USE OF PERSONAL DATA:
When you provide any kind of Personal Data to us, that you are presumed to have permitted us to collect and use that Personal information for the following reasons:
- 1.Screening your own personal individuality;
- 2.Validating your eligibility to sign up as a subscriber of the IndiaUdyogMart website;
- 3.Processing your request as a user, supplying you with a log-in ID for the website and managing and maintaining your registration;
- 4. That provides customer support and dealing with your queries, suggestions, disputes or claims;
- 5. To assist interaction between sellers and buyers on the website and your transactions processing on the website;
- 6.Conducting research and statistical analysis that allows you to improve the layout and content of the website, to improve our services and offerings and for promotional and marketing purposes;
- 7.Subject to having your consent in this particular form as might be needed under the applicable law, we (including our affiliated firms and their specified Service Vendors (as defined in C .1 below) can use your name, phone number , residential address , email address, fax number and other data ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product or service alerts, communications as well as other marketing products to you associated with services or products supplied by us on the IndiaUdyogMart website including but certainly not confined to free membership and paid membership (each of free membership and paid membership, a “Membership” or collectively, the “Memberships”) the value-added services ancillary to the memberships, and other services and products offered by us and our affiliated corporations and their designated Service Vendors periodically to subscribers of the website;
- 8.If you voluntarily submit any kind of details for publication on the website with the aid of the publishing tools, including but not restricted to, product catalog, company profile, trusted profile, buyer alerts and any other discussion forum, next you are deemed to have provided consent to the publication of these kinds of information on the website (“Voluntary Information”); and
- 9.Creating such disclosures might be needed for some of the above purposes or since needed by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any potential claims, investigations, brought on or/and against us.
C.DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- 1.You farther agree that we may possibly disclose and copy (either within or maybe outside the jurisdiction of the IndiaUdyogMart entity you are usually contracting with) your Personal Data to retailers engaged by us that can assist us with offering you our services (which includes but is not restricted to promotions, database management, data entry, services and products alerts, payment extension services, delivery services, verification services and logistics services and membership authentication) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a commitment of confidentiality to us as they are solely authorized to utilize your Personal Data with regards to the purposes stipulated at B .1 to B .9 above, but not for their own personal purposes.
- 2. You acknowledge that we can transfer and disclose (whether outside or within the jurisdiction of the IndiaUdyogMart entity that you will be contracting with), for the purposes stipulated at B .1 to B .9 above, your own Personal Data to further affiliated companies or/and their allocated Service Providers of the IndiaUdyogMart Group.
- 3.When required we might also transfer and disclose (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the IndiaUdyogMart entity you are usually contracting with) your Personal Data to our specialized advisors, insurers, law enforcement agencies, regulatory and government and other organizations for the purposes stipulated at B .9 above.
- 4. Any kind of Personal Data provided by you may be retained by us and will be easily accessible by our staff, any specific Service Providers engaged by us and any other third parties mentioned at C .2 and C .3 above, for or perhaps with regards to any of the purposes explained in B .1 to B .9 above.
- 5.All Voluntary Information is usually made publicly available on the website thereby easily accessible by any online user. Any specific Voluntary Information that you share to us turns into public information therefore you abandon any proprietary privileges (including but is not restricted to the rights of copyright and confidentiality) in such type of information. You must exercise extreme caution whenever deciding to put in proprietary or personal information in the Voluntary Information that you will submit to us.
- 6.We can easily share your personal Account Information with vendors or banks to permit your transactions on the website to be executed. Although we certainly have in place on time technology and internal procedures to maintain your Personal Data and other Account Information secure and safe from perpetrators, there is not any guarantee that this kind of technology or procedures can reduce all of the loss or misuse and any other risks of theft.
- 7.We might offer statistical data to third parties, however when we do so, we tend not to deliver personally-identifying details without your consent.
D. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
Under the appropriate laws and regulations, you have got the right of access to personal data placed by us and to demand a change of the information.
A "cookie" is a certain amount of data that may be delivered to your web browser and saved on your computer's disk drive. A cookie could be sent out to your computer's disk drive as long as you having access to the website using a working laptop or computer. Unless you erase or de-activate the cookie, whenever you use a similar computer to gain access to the website, our web servers will likely be alerted of your visit to the website and in turn, we might have knowledge of your visit as well as the pattern of your usage.
You may evaluate if and precisely how a cookie will likely be approved by configuring the web browser that could be installed in the computer system you will be using to having access to the website. In the event you choose, you may modify those configurations. By setting up your business needs in the browser, you may acknowledge all cookies or else you can choose to be alerted whenever a cookie is sent or else you can choose to decline all cookies. In the event, you reject all cookies by selecting the cookie-disabling feature in your browser, while you may be needed to re-enter details on the website more frequently and certain top features of the website may be inaccessible.
The website and their content are not focused on minors (those under the age of 18) and we usually do not intend to offer any of our services or products to minors. But, we certainly have no reliable way of distinguishing the age of individuals that access our website. If a minor has provided us with personal data without guardian or parental consent, the guardian or parent should communicate with us immediately to eliminate the information.
G. SECURITY MEASURES
We apply commercially affordable security ways to reduce unauthorized permission to access the website, to retain data accuracy and reliability and to guarantee the appropriate use of the data we maintain.
For subscribed users of the website, your Account Information and Subscription Information (if any) is generally viewed and edited via your own account, that is protected by a password. We suggest that you may not divulge your password to others. Our personnel will not ask you for your password or OTP in an unsought call or in an unsought e-mail. Any time you share a working laptop or computer with other individuals, be careful not to choose to save your log-in details (e .g. user ID and password) on that shared computer system. Make sure to sign out of your account and shut your web browser window after you have finished your session.
Absolutely no data transmitting over the web or any wireless network could be guaranteed to be entirely secure. As a consequence, while we seek to protect the data we hold for everyone, we are unable to assure the security of the data you transfer to us therefore you do so at your own personal risk.